Sunday, July 27, 2008

My first ever no-photo layout ...

Hello all ... long time no blog, sorry about that. I really hate it when life gets in the way :)

Just thought I'd share a pic of my first ever no-photo layout! This is the layout I prepared as the sample for Challenge One at the Stamp Shak's July CC - the theme was Music (great theme Chelle !!).

The challenge I set was to scrap a no-photo layout about a song that had special significance to you, and there had to be stitching included on the layout somewhere too.

I'm really pleased with how this turned out :)

This is the song that was playing while Nick and I were signing our marriage certificate ...


There are another couple of fab challenges that have been set by Chelle and Lexie - to include a song title on your layout, and to scrap a list of your top 10 songs - I've compiled my list, and am now trying to plan my layout. I didn't think it would be soooo hard to narrow it down to 10.

I've done another couple of cards and layouts too lately, which I will take pics of soon and share with you shortly.

Thanks for looking, I hope you've had a lovely weekend, and I'll talk to you soon.
Ness.

2 comments:

Tanyah Payne said...

NESS ...you layout is lovely!

ScrapManda said...

Great challenge Ness and gorgeous LO! I've only just realised I didn't include any stitching in my LO for this challenge! Doh!