Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy birthday Scrapchat!

Hello all :)

Yes, it's Scrapchat's 2nd birthday, and to celebrate, we're having a birthday Cybercrop this weekend.

The games have been played, and the challenges have now been loaded up ... come on over and check them out, and join in the fun!

I've done the card sketch challenge this time around - here is the sketch (from Pagemaps of course) ....


And here is my sample card. The twist to the challenge was to make a card in UN-Scrapchat colours - absolutely NO PINK at all :)


It's the first time I've used the German Scrap - it's great stuff!

On all matter related to my knee, things seem to be coming along nicely. I'm up and walking around ok now - almost back to normal - but still having some issues walking down stairs ... going up is fine, it's the bending going down that causing me some grief still. I've got a check-up with the surgeon on Wednesday next week, and I'll hopefully hear how the cartilage is growing, and maybe we can lock in the date for the next surgery (it's tentatively in for the 3rd of August at this stage, depending on the growing speed).

I'll have a list of questions a mile long when I go to meet him ... so many things running through my mind about what's going to happen, and what I can expect after the surgery. I'm not getting lot of sleep at the moment, mulling things over in my mind all night ...

Anyway, I hope everyone has a lovely weekend, and I'll talk to you soon!

Cheers,
Ness.
xoxo

No comments: