Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy birthday to me!!

Hello all ...

Just wanted to write and tell you how very blessed I'm feeling today ... it's my birthday, and I've had a lovely day.   Actually, I've had a lovely few days to be honest - it's been a bit of a birthday festival for me ... started with a lovely dinner on Saturday night with Kath and Justin (thanks so much for my sparkly Pandora pressie - I absolutely love it!), and then we had dinner with Nick's folks on Sunday night (and they gave me a beautiful polished stone necklace), and then last night I got a gift from Nick and the boys (another sparkly Pandora addition - just gorgeous), and then this morning I've had a lovely coffee with Kath (as is the tradition on Tuesdays), but Mum joined us as well this morning, as we also went shopping for my present from my parents - 2 more charms for my Pandora bracelet.  :) :) :)

How lucky am I??

My authentic Pandora bracelet that was full of cheapy charms is now rapidly filling up with authentic Pandora charms instead ... and it's looking fabulous.


I also got a beautiful bunch of flowers from Kath ... look how full the rose buds are!







So yes, I've had a lovely lovely day.   And I've had so many well wishes from all my Facebook friends as well ... thanks so much to everyone :D

Off to do some housework (I know, I should boycott it on my birthday, but this house is such a mess at the moment due to the renovations, so I can't really avoid it), and then I might treat myself to some daytime scrapping time - it is, after all, my birthday :D

Hope you've all had a lovely week so far, and I'll talk to you soon.

Cheers,
Ness.
xoxo

No comments: