Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ok, brag time ...

Hi again :)

Just thought I'd let you know that one of my layouts has been voted as Layout of the Month (traditional) from the Scrapchat gallery from March/April, and as a result will be featured on the front page of the Scrapchat forum for the whole month of May!! Just scroll down to the very bottom of the front page, and you'll see it :)

What a surprise announcement this was! There were so many fabulous layouts uploaded during March and April, it was so hard to decide who I wanted to vote for ...

Yillup (Kylie) was voted as having done the best Digi layout for the March/April as well - congrats Kylie :)

Well, I've started getting ready for Warana today ... it's only 10 days away now I think, and I've got a few things I need to organise for various challenges etc. It's going to be so hard deciding what to pack and what to leave home. Thankfully, everyone else going seems to be taking so much stuff, I'm sure I'll have just about everything I could possibly need at my finger tips anyway LOL.

My poor little Liam has been sick with gastro since Sunday, and we had another bad night last night. He's currently asleep (in his OWN bed!!), so hopefully he'll stay there, and we'll all have a better night tonight. The spare bed's still set up, just in case he's unwell during the night again ...

And finally - Happy Anniversary to me!! It's my 8th wedding anniversary on Wednesday :D Gee time flies! I've made a nice little card (well I think it's nice :) ) for Nick, which I'll take a pic of tomorrow and upload for you to see ...

Hope you have all had a great week so far - talk to you soon!
Ness.

No comments: