Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another layout done ....

Hello again!

Here is a layout I did this week for Scrapping Around, using the Kaiser 'Lovestruck' papers.

I just adore this pic of Liam, with his girlfriend (and my future daughter-in-law) Hannah. I have flocked the title (and half of my scrap room to boot ...) and think it's all turned out ok.


In other scrap-related news, I received an email back from Scrapbook Creations this morning - I decided to submit a layout for publication about a month ago, and this morning they advised that they wanted to publish it!!

So, I now have my first ever published layout appearing in edition 67 (which is the June edition I think), and now another layout will be appearing in edition 69. Fingers crossed it doesn't get bumped!

Nothing much else to report in my world at the moment ... so I'll sign off for now.

Hope you're all having a lovely Wednesday!

Talk to you soon,
Ness.
xoxo.

No comments: