Saturday, March 14, 2009

March mega month-long cybercrop ...

Hello again -

Well, it was time tonight for me to upload my challenge for Week 2 of the March Mega Month Long Cybercrop over at Scrapchat.

My challenge was :

Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to create a layout that:

- Must have a black and white photo
- Must have 3 different types of patterned paper
- Must have a large journalling tag
- Must have rub-ons
- Must have bling
- Must have some ribbon, and a button on it somewhere.

No problems you say?? Well ....

... to make it just that little bit more challenging, one piece of your patterned paper has to have stripes on it, and one piece has to have polkadots on it!


And here is the sample layout that I prepared for it:


We also had a lovely chat tonight with Leanne Stamatellos - and I have to say that I am VERY much looking forward to doing Leanne's class through Scrapchat next weekend ... her layouts have always appealed to me; I really really love her scrapping style. Kits for the class are available through Scrap N Craft With T - it's going to be great!

Well, I should really get to bed ... I've got to take the boys to a 5th birthday party tomorrow, and a 1st birthday party on Sunday, and I have a feeling I will regret not having enough sleep!

Talk to you soon,
Ness.

3 comments:

Leanne Stamatellos said...

hey ness, it was lovely to chat with you last night and all the other girls too. I'm looking forward to next weekend's cyber crop alot.
This layout is gorgeous and it was a hard challenge too!

BruganCampbell said...

Wonderful layout, it's a wonderful design. Hope you are well.

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Im sorry to missed this challenge dear1but your example is so pretty!And I love how you embellished the page!