Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's been a long time ...

... since I've made any cards at all - I was very out of practice!

Here are a couple of cards that I made last night, using two of the retiring stamp sets that I purchased from Stampin' Up!





And now that the housework is all done, all I need to do is plan something to cook for dinner (and then go shopping for it), and then I think I'll take my littlest man to the park for a bit - it's a gorgeous Melbourne day today - I think it's predicted to get to 30 degrees. Hopefully Liam will get tired at the park, and have a nice little afternoon nap, and I can get some more cards made.

Talk to you soon,
Ness.
xoxo

1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

Gorgeous Cards Ness!!! I made 2 today as well, one for a Farewell and the other for a Thank you! Will catch you around Scrapchat and now that I am a follower I will be popping in when you update. Luv Shaz xoxo