Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's been so long ...

... since I've done a layout, I've almost forgotten what to do!

I have been making so many cards of late, that when I sat down tonight to do a CJ entry for the Scrapchat CJ swap, I just sat and stared at the cardstock for a while, with absolutely no inspiration flowing at all! I had heaps of ideas for more cards, but layouts - nope, nothing!

Oh well, after much deliberation, I got there in the end, and will be sending off my entry for Possum's CJ tomorrow. The only problem is that Possum's entry was meant to have been done in March, so now I have to do the two I was supposed to do in April! I hope more inspiration strikes soon ...

The Bradford household has been fairly busy this week - Ashton had Auskick again on Saturday morning, and then Nick had another brew day on Saturday afternoon, which of course led into dinner on Saturday night with the Carrolls :) On Sunday morning, I braved the extremely cold weather and headed out to a local craft market, and then we went over to the in-laws for dinner on Sunday night. And then, it was back to work again on Monday.

I did find some time last week to make a few more cards ... here are some of my latest offerings.







And now, I need to work on a layout for a photo swap that I'm doing through Scrapchat - it's been soooooo long since I've done a full size layout, I hope I can do the photos justice.

I hope you've all had a great week so far, and I'll talk to you soon.

Ness.
xoxo

1 comment:

Sue Madex said...

Love the cards Vanessa! Cheers, Sue