Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Some cards to show ...

Hello again!   Long time no blog ... I'm afraid that life has switched into overdrive again, what with work and school winding up for the year, and Christmas fast approaching, time is just flying by ..

Anyway, as far as Christmas goes, I'm fairly organised this year - I have basically finished my Christmas shopping already.  Woot woot!!   There might be the odd little gift I need to buy, but I can't think of them yet,so I'm happy calling it complete.

I've even made and sent out my Christmas cards already, which is way too organised for me!

Anyway, I have finally found some time this week to get back to creating a few little things ... today I have had to make this sympathy card for my boss and his wife, as her father passed away this week -




And here is a card I had a play with last night, using the lovely After Five range from Kaisercraft....


And here is a cute little birthday card I made, that I coloured with Copic Ciao markers (thanks for the loan, Vicki!).     I would love to get some of these markers, but there are sooooo many colours to choose from (344 at last count I think), and you need to get the right colour combinations and numbers, to make sure that the shading works properly.  Anyway, Christmas is coming up (and I've been VERY good this year!), and I sold a few Stampin' Up! sets on Ebay recently, so I might just treat myself.


And finally, here are some pics of some extra Christmas cards and general cards that I've made, just to have on hand, using scraps of letters I had lying around.  


 



So, with Nick out in the garage playing with all his new car audio bits and pieces (and there's a LOT of them!), I think it's time to get creating again.

Hope you are all surviving this weather we've been having - I'm starting to feel a little waterlogged!

Thanks for visiting, and I'll talk to you soon.
Cheers,
Ness.
xoxo

No comments: