Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Finally, another layout to show you ...

Hello again!

Just thought I'd quickly post a pic of the layout that I did last night - it's pretty similar to one I've done before in style, and there's certainly nothing complicated about it, but I just HAD to do something with this fabulous photo of my boys from the photoshoot with Leanne Stamatellos.   And also I just love using Kraft cardstock ... I think it makes the colours in the photo really pop out at you.

Anyway, here 'tis!


I'm hoping the inspiration continues tonight - Nick's away at the moment, so I've got the boys in bed on time tonight, and I'm heading down to my scrap space - might work through some ideas for Christmas cards - it's not very far away at all!

Hope you've all had a great week so far, and I'll talk to you soon.

Cheers,
Ness.
xoxo

1 comment:

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

Wonderful Layout Ness, love your sentiment about the boys playing together, too sweet! It is a Fantastic photo :)