Sunday, October 17, 2010

Here's my layout pic ...

... I'm going to try again and upload the pic of the first layout I did using one of Leanne Stamatellos' beautiful photos .... here goes!



Having a little bit of scrapping inspiration of late too, so hopefully I should have some more pics to show you soon.

Hope you're having a lovely weekend so far - Nick's gone to the Phillip Island MotoGP, so I'm with the kidlets today.  I think we'll take a trip to the aquarium in Boronia and get a few more fish ... our tank is pretty healthy I think, as we have baby fish and baby snails at the moment, and 2 more fish are about to pop as well (livebearers).

Other than that, I'm a bit stuck for ideas today, but I'm sure we'll think of something fun to do :)

Talk to you soon,
Ness.
xoxo

No comments: