Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A couple of quick cards to show you ...

Hello again -

So, so busy in my world again at the moment - it's getting a bit out of control!  We had a 40th birthday party to go to on Saturday night (and they begin!!), and Nick had been away for work all the previous week, so it was just me and the boys from Sunday to Friday night.   Did I get any scrapping done?   Nope.  Absolutely none.   I was happy to pile into bed and read most nights, but I did watch a movie one night - Black Swan - a rather disturbing, but strangely compelling movie. 

Anyway, I managed to get a couple of cards made a week or so ago ...



And that's really all the creative work I've done of late.  

My photography tour is coming up this weekend, and I am SO excited about it!   The weather doesn't look too bad ... at least for Melbourne in winter anyway ... I just hope we're all able to get some good shots.   And I've signed up for a seven-week Digital SLR Camera course at Box Hill TAFE which starts at the end of July, which will be great - really looking forward how to REALLY use my camera - you know, take it off auto and play a little??   Will be great fun.

Anyway, unfortunately, the pile of washing on my couch isn't folding itself, so I'd better go do it.

Talk to you soon!
Ness.
xoxo.

No comments: