Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So much going on ...

Hello all ...

My life just seems to be in a bit of a blur at the moment! We had a lovely time for Ashton's bowling birthday party -all the kids seemed to really enjoy themselves, and so too did the parents that had a little game or two:D Nick excelled himself, getting the highest score I've ever seen him bowl - 155 - which was a bit weird, because I'd been telling everyone how bad he is at bowling LOL. The kids all loved the icecream cake, and then hit the amusement section, and before we knew it, it was time to head home, with two little exhausted kidlets. The whole day was really well run by the bowling centre, so I can highly recommend bowling birthday parties for kids.

I've been busy working on organising something for a couple of weeks now, so I hope to have some news for you about that soon ... it's nothing particularly earth-shattering, but it's still exciting! Anyway, I'm not going to say what it is until I have official confirmation, which should hopefully be in the next few days.

All this organising has meant that I have been in close contact with my friend Tanja, which has been great! I went down and caught up with her in Mornington on the weekend, and we just HAD to coincide our catch-up with a visit to Paper2. It would have been rude not to, really! I only bought a few little things ... I need to save my pennies to spend on other things in the near future :D

And, we have both decided to attend the Very Special Getaway again this year - a retreat organised by Remember When Paper Company, with all monies going to Very Special Kids. This is where Tanja and I physically met each other last year (having been chatting online for a bit) and we had a great time, so we're going in for another round :D It's held on the Melbourne Cup Weekend, so it's not long to go now!

Well, just a quick one from me today - I've got to get the kids ready to head to swimming lessons and then the playcentre, so I'll catch everyone later.

Hopefully I'll be able to tell you my news soon .... :)

Cheers!
Ness.

No comments: