Sunday, September 28, 2008

A quick card ...

Evening all :)

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend ... it's a shame it's over so quickly though ...

Firstly - congratulations to all the Hawks supporters out there, and commisserations to all the Cats supporters! At least it turned out to be a great game. So often Grand Finals can be complete fizzers, but it was a very tight, tough tussle, and was very enjoyable to watch.

Just thought I'd show you the male birthday card that I did - with many many thanks to Tanja for the inspiration ...


I've made a few more cards today too, but by the time I remembered to take a pic, it was too dark outside, so they will need to wait until during the week.

Hope everyone has a lovely week, and GO WEBBER in the Singapore GP tonight :)

Talk to you soon,
Ness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great male card,think I will have to case this one!!
I have just got my nursery letters wheel.
ceals

Yillup said...

If only I'd checked in here before the CC at Stamp Shak I would ahve had a bit of a heads up with the challenges!! LOLOLOL

Great work as usual Ness!

Yillup said...

And of course I clicked on the wrong post to comment to..... Grrrr at computers! LOL

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I like your card, Ness. I hadn't thought of using the Nursery wheel on a male card - I could have got one of those in my order today if I'd realised! I'm always looking for more male card ideas :)

I've just put your blog on my blog roll. Have a look at my blog for alternative self portrait ideas - Lol!