Monday, April 19, 2010

I forgot to post up this layout ...

Hello all!

I'm justing having a little clean up of the desk before I start my new project, and found a layout that I'd forgotten to put away, and I guess had also forgotten to post it up here to show you ... so here it is.


It's a great shot I took of all the kids up at Porepunkah over the Cup Weekend last year ... and I just love how Thomas's expression matches that of the chipboard owl!   I still don't think it's finished, but I'm not sure what else I want to do with it, so it will do for now.

Another busy week ahead for me this week and a busy weekend planned too - we've got a BBQ lined up for the long-weekend Monday, which will be nice, and dinners with both sets of our parents on Saturday and Sunday nights ... plus on Sunday we inherit Gabby the nutter of a dog again for a few weeks, which is going to be interesting ...

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely week ... I'm off to do some creating!

Talk to you soon,
Ness.
xoxo

No comments: