Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ooooh it's been a while ...

.... since my last blog post!   Sorry about that, but life just gets in the way of good blogging sometimes.  Boy, have I been busy!

My family and I have just returned from a fabulous holiday in Fiji - we've been back just over a week now, and unfortunately I can see my tan fading by the second.   Fiji was just lovely - the resort was great, the staff were wonderful, and we all had a wonderful time.   Our days consisted of breakfasts by the lagoon; swimming in the pool; swimming in the lagoon; snorkelling; playing volleyball, cricket, boce, soccer, soft ball, touch rugby; massages on the beach ...  oh, and cocktails at happy hour each night too - you get the idea.   It was a very tough ten days, but we struggled through :)   So tough that we're already trying to work out when we can go back there again!

Prior to our Fiji trip I was still busy working an extra day in a second job, plus I had picked up a few scrapbooking jobs as well which were keeping me busy, as well as working on samples for another wedding invitation job I've picked up.   Busy busy busy ....

Anyway, now that I'm back to reality with an almighty thud (back to freezing cold Melbourne and back at work already) I'm hoping that my scrapbooking mojo will kick in soon, as I have some stunning photos from Fiji that MUST be scrapped soon!

However, until then, I will leave you with some photos of a few pieces that I completed for the lovely Paula at DIY Blockmounts ... I hope to have more work to show you soon!

These first three pics are done on 20cm x 15cm block mount boards, using the beautiful Devonshire range from Kaiser -



This pic is of a piece done on a 9cm x 9cm magnetic board -


And this piece is a collage set which comes complete with a backing board - the finished size is about 25 cm x 25cm -


Thanks for looking, and I'll talk to you soon!
Cheers,
Ness.
xoxo

1 comment:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Good to see you back in Blogland and glad to hear you had such a marvelous time in Fiji. Your leg must be fully recovered since you were mainly playing sports over there!! Lovely layouts as always, Ness. Thanks for sharing.