Thursday, June 17, 2010

Finally .... a layout has been completed!

Hello again -

Well, after what seems an eternity, I finally sat down at my scrap desk last night, and had some inspiration for a layout!

I've been browsing a few scrapbooking sites this week, checking out some of the fabulous work that people out there are doing, and checked back to the Kraft It Up challenge site.   This month's challenge is 'minimalistic' - which suits me just fine!

I've been wanting to do something with this lovely pic of my boys for a while now .... and here's what I came up with last night.


I often think that my boys look so different to each other ... then I look at this pic again, and see the eyes, and realise that they really are very similar indeed.   I just love this pic.

And I'm so glad to have done some scrapping again - it's been soooo long.

Anyway, now that I'm feeling inspired again, I'm off to peruse the many photos from our Fiji trip, and will hopefully have some more pages to show you soon.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,
Ness.
xoxo

No comments: