Thursday, August 19, 2010

The CD has arrived ...

Hello all!

Very excited tonight, as I checked my letterbox today, and the CD from Leanne Stamatellos Photography had arrived (packaged beautifully, I might add  - of course!).

Here are a few more pics from the shoot ... there are so many great shots, it's hard to choose a favourite!












So there you go - some really great shots there - lots to keep myself busy at my scrapbooking table for the next little while, that's for sure!

Thanks for looking, and I'll talk to you soon.

Cheers,
Ness.
xoxo

2 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Oh Ness I would be over the moon about these. They are so beautiful. I think you must be terribly glad you got them done ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG could the boys look anymore like each other and YOU???!! Beautiful photos 007. I can't wait to see what you do with them. Hugs. Alz :) xx