Saturday, August 14, 2010

A double woohoo for a double layout!!

Hello again -

I had a little bit more inspiration last night and completed another layout - this time, it's a double, and I've managed to put 7 photos on it.

Really, really pleased with how this one's turned out - I just love the colours.


I have soooo many photos from Fiji, it's good to knock a few over on the one page. :)

Off to peruse the photos some more and see what else I can come up with!

I'm still waiting on my sneak peek from Leanne Stamatellos from our photo shoot last week too, but as soon as I hear about it (hopefully this weekend), I'll let you know.

Talk to you soon,
Ness.

xoxo

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, this is just beautiful! I love everything about it, the colours, the space, the sumptuous simplicity. Gorgeous.