Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Woohoo! Finally, a Fiji photo layout ...

I know, I know ... it's only taken me just over 2 months, but I have finally scrapped one of the MANY photos that we took in Fiji.

I really like this pic of Ashton and I (shame Nick didn't wait until the lady in the background had walked out of shot, but oh well). We both look so relaxed and tanned and happy - and we were!  This was taken at the Bilo bar ... a fabulous little place that became our regular haunt before dinner - we could have a couple of drinks at happy hour, and the kids were entertained by David on the lawn, with colouring, singing, board games you name it!   Free babysitting during happy hour - perfect!


I'm looking through some more Fiji pics now, so I'll hopefully have some more to show soon.

That's all for now - hope you've had a great week so far, and I'll talk to you soon.

Cheers,
Ness.

No comments: