Friday, March 11, 2011

Everybody loves Liam ...

Well, here it is, as promised - the pic of the layout I worked on last weekend while Nick took the boys camping.

Finally opened up my new sewing machine last night (only bought it a month ago!) and had a play with the machine stitching border around the pic ...


For info, the journalling reads: 
I don’t know what it is about Liam …

but it seems that all the ladies love him!  
He’s always had more girls for friends than boys
at ABC … Hannah ( of course!), and then Emily
and Alexia, and then there’s Daniella up at school
while we’re waiting for Ashton, but now that Liam’s started at kinder, 
the trend for female friends
is continuing!   After each kinder session,
there are long goodbyes with Emily, and now
there’s also Elsa, Eden, and Tori  
to contend with - they even jostle for position,
to be able to sit next to Liam for story time!  
I don’t know how he does it … but then again,
he’s so darn cute,
I guess it’s no real surprise ….

Thanks for looking!

Talk to you soon,
Ness.
xoxo.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love your page, it's so fresh and vibrant. I really love your journaling! It's brought such a big smile to my face, and I just know that this journaling will continue to make people smile forever, because it's the real story of life.