Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Feeling a bit like the family taxi ...

Hello again!

Haven't had a lot time to do very much creating lately - I seem to be either working, dropping off at school or kinder or childcare, or picking up from school or kinder or childcare, or driving to basketball, or driving to gymnastics, or driving to swimming, or attending kinder as a parent helper, or attending kinder Social Committee meetings, or attending kinder Management Committee meetings, or attending morning teas at either school or kinder .... spare time - what's that??   So much for taking 2 hours each week and having some ME time ... so far, each week, something else has had to come first.   Hopefully, next week, I'll get 2 hours of ME time, all just for me, but knowing me, I'll either book something into the diary, or if I do have free time, I won't know what to do with myself!

Anyway, I did have a chance to put a little layout together very quickly last night while Nick was out at (yet another) work function ... and I also did a card using the February card sketch challenge over at Scrapchat -




And I'm currently putting the finishing touches to a double layout I started on the weekend when Nick had taken the boys away camping ... it's almost finished, but I want to do some machine stitching on it, so I will need to actually open up the sewing machine that I bought about a month ago, and learn how to use it first!

Stay tuned for a pic of that layout though - I'm really loving how it's coming together so far ...

I had the opportunity to be a helper at kinder again last week, and it was great fun!   Liam has settled in really well to the kinder routine (we haven't been late once - not even when it's an 8.30 am start!), and he has already made many friends.   His teacher and her assistant are just lovely - they really do run a fabulous program there.  


Anyway, I need to go peruse the instruction manual for my new sewing machine, so I'll leave it there for now.

Talk to you soon,
Ness.
xoxo

No comments: