Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We're all famous -

Hello again -

Browing through all the Facebook newsfeeds last night, and noticed that Leanne Stamatellos now has her very own website (and what a fabulous job her designer has done, too!)  ... and I highly suggest you check out pic 15 in the Portraits gallery ... might see some little rugrats that look familiar :D

And we all feature on her new blog header as well - which you can see here.

Leanne really does do such beautiful work ... I can highly recommend booking a session with her if you get the chance!

Anyway, that's it for now - will hopefully have some pics to show you later today.

Take care!
Ness.
xoxo

1 comment:

Leanne Stamatellos said...

How kind of you to make a post about my photography Vanessa! I absolutely loved photographing and getting to know your family. How could I not feature them on my new website and blog!

Take care,
Leanne