Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yay - another layout done ...

Hello again -

Well, what a busy week it's been!   All the usual running around during the week, and then I had the chance to do a Copic beginners course with Vicki this morning at the Picture to Page scrapbooking show.

It was great to spend a couple of hours learning how to use these markers properly - they really are fantastic!  And then we got to do the obligatory scrap shopping at the show afterwards - picked up a few bargains, and a couple of super-cute La La Land stamps, to use my new Copic markers on ... and I even managed to win myself a door prize!   I never win anything, so this was a lovely surprise.   I chose a beautiful pack of Fancy Pants papers - the "That Boy" range - lovely muted boy colours on Kraft cardstock ... right up my alley!

Anyway, only one pic to show you tonight - whipped this up during the week after flicking back through our photos from Christmas time .... I never thought I'd end up using the St Kilda Schoolgirl saga as inspiration for a scrapbooking layout, but there you go.   I really love how this series of photos turned out.


Well, that's it from me for now - I'm off to play with some of my new purchases from today.   We've got another 1st birthday party to go to tomorrow, so not much crafting time for me I'm afraid - hopefully I can get back into it again tomorrow night.

Hope you're all having a great weekend so far, and I'll talk to you again soon.

Cheers,
Ness.
xoxo

No comments: